The Faces of Diabetes is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization registered in Alabama.
Atlanta Website Design by Craft & Code
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
What year were you first diagnosed?(required)
How old are you now?(required)
Write a brief bio about yourself. (If you can't think of anything to write then answer one or more of the questions below).
Fill out ONE or MORE of the questions below - don't feel pressured to answer all of them, but feel free if you'd like!
1. What is the weirdest question you've been asked about your diabetes, and how did you respond?
2. Has anyone told you that you couldn't do something due to your diabetes, and you proved them wrong?
3. How do you inspire others? (This can be anything from staying positive, helping your family, or pursuing a dream or hobby!)
4. Tell us a story about how diabetes has affected you.
5. How has diabetes contributed to forming you into the person you are today? Mentally, physically, or emotionally?
Bonus: Would you rather fight one horse sized duck or 100 regular sized ducks?
By submitting your materials you're giving tfod permission to use them without restriction through any and all media markets.